Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tremont Freedom Trail Indian Pale Ale

(Brewed and bottled by Shipyard Brewing Comp)


Appearance: It is a light amber color and quite clear. I would say it was about the same color as ice tea.

Aroma: I could smell a slight hop aroma, which made the taste a surprise.

Taste: I was expecting there to be more of a hoppy flavor seeing it smelled more of hops then the Nor’easter. The hops ended up being quite light in hop flavor but they did seem to linger at the back of my mouth. Other than the hoppiness there wasn’t a distinct flavor.

Mouth feel: This beer sits neither heavy nor light on the tongue. It has just a moderate feel.

Overall: For me the Tremont IPA is slightly more substantial than a water beer. (Water beer = most American lagers)


No comments:

Post a Comment