Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Portland Pie


Beer Selection: They have the normal round up for Maine restaurants, local brews and the fake watery crap. They do have 9 wines on tap which is something that you don’t get to see all that often.

Atmosphere: While I do have a bias towards Portland Pie, I think that anyone would find it warm and inviting. The bar is covered in copper and there is a fireplace in one of the rooms. I don’t remember exactly how many televisions they have but there are quite a few.

Service: The bar tender seemed quite nice and she was attentive.

Food Quality: The food is amazing if you are looking for pizza. I have never ventured very far away from their pizza because it is just so good. I would highly recomend the buffalo chicken pizza.
Price: They cost more than your neighborhood pizza joint but you are also paying for a much higher quality pizza.

Overall: I love Portland Pie. If you haven’t tried it yet, next time your in town make sure you do.


No comments:

Post a Comment